Good luck! I know how it is as a semester begins to come to a close. All the papers, exams, oh boy, I'm glad you're the one on the other side of the desk and not me!
But really, I love research papers. There is nothing like a deadline and procrastination to make me happy. They go together like peas and carrots. I feel that pressure from not getting things started. It's like a sudden rush of excitement!
3 comments:
I certainly hope not!
P.S. I've disappeared from the blogosphere yet again. It's a busy time of year, as you know, but I'll try my best to stay active! :-)
Good luck! I know how it is as a semester begins to come to a close. All the papers, exams, oh boy, I'm glad you're the one on the other side of the desk and not me!
But really, I love research papers. There is nothing like a deadline and procrastination to make me happy. They go together like peas and carrots. I feel that pressure from not getting things started. It's like a sudden rush of excitement!
(Oops! I think I wet myself.)
Post a Comment