I love the snow! I hope that it snows decently here in the next few days. It usually does around the beginning of December. I always enjoy seeing it and being out in it also.
Thanks for the Thanksgiving wishes. I hope that you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving as well!
2 comments:
It snowed on Monday here in Lancaster! Well, there was hardly an inch of snow, but it still snowed! :-)
Sadly, a cold rain on Tuesday melted all of the snow. I'm hoping for more snow in the near future!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday, and be sure to eat lots of turkey! :-)
I love the snow! I hope that it snows decently here in the next few days. It usually does around the beginning of December. I always enjoy seeing it and being out in it also.
Thanks for the Thanksgiving wishes. I hope that you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving as well!
Don't worry, I always eat way too much!
Post a Comment