Saturday, November 17, 2007

Hillary's got appeal

After watching the Las Vegas Democratic debate on Thursday night, I was greatly appreciative of the amount of support the audience gave Senator Clinton.

I couldn't help but smile when Barack Obama and John Edwards were booed and heckled by the audience when they questioned the policies of Senator Clinton.

I believe it translates into one simple premise, which is: American voters are not interested in hearing scare tactics, personal attacks or mud-slinging, which is exactly the basis for the campaigns of Obama and Edwards. They fear Hillary and it shows deeply in their rhetoric.

Instead, let's hear some poignant debate over national issues.

People are not interested in the trivial issues. I want to know that the candidate has the ability to lead the nation onto a starkly different road after eight years of failed Bush policies and political blunders.

Can Hillary do it?

Hell yeah!

No comments: