Thursday, November 29, 2007

"CNN/YouTube" Republican Debate

The winner of last night's CNN/YouTube Republican Debate was Hillary Clinton.

The greatest fear for any of those fine, white gentleman is the terror that consumes them wholly if they win the Republican Party nomination and have to face-off with Hillary Clinton. Her name was out of their mouths more than anything else (and in their political ads, too).

The night's biggest loser was poor old Ronald Reagan, who is dead and gone.

Republicans still cling to him, even though he is completely irrelevant to anything remotely recognizable when it comes to modern-day America, just like Republican Senator John McCain.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't feel America would vote for a Republican regardless of who receives the nomination, but I also am curios as to whether or not America is ready for a female or African American president. I am excited that it is a possibility however because it would help promote the freedoms and rights that Americans die for. the Atypical older white male who is supported by multiple big businesses is pretty boring.

King Donald's Stooge said...

I agree with you completely that America is not going to elect a Republican to succeed George W. Bush, no matter what city he was mayor of during 9/11, or what Bible he reads.

It is my contention (although not shared by many others in the political arena) that a white woman must be president before an African-American can make it.

By the way, "Big Business" is always boring and unnecessary!