Sunday, October 07, 2007

Science proves it

Scientists in Australia have determined the sleep habits of humans.

Their research discovered that women like to sleep alone, because they are light sleepers. It is less distracting for them to sleep solo. Men, on the other hand, prefer to sleep next to a warm body.

It only goes to prove that it is okay for two guys (or three) to share the shame bed. It is all part of our evolution.

Why fight it? I know I sleep better when I share a bed.

10 comments:

Aryaduta said...

Those Australian scientists certainly know what they're talking about. I could use a warm body right about now. Mind if I borrow yours? ;-)

King Donald's Stooge said...

Yes, they seem to be rather smart Down Under. I don't mind at all! You can borrow away.

Aryaduta said...

Thanks for the loan of your body. I promise to treat it well! :-P

King Donald's Stooge said...

Just return it the way you found it...or better than you found it.

Aryaduta said...

I sure will! You looking forward to school tomorrow?

King Donald's Stooge said...

I love school!! I hate getting up early, but I do enjoy my job.

What are you doing tomorrow?

Aryaduta said...

I'm on AIM right now! It might be a little easier that way, but no three-hour convos this time. :-P

King Donald's Stooge said...

Ha! No three hour conversation, huh? I would, but I'm working hard on my lessons for this coming week. It should have been something I worked on earlier this weekend, but I am a classic procrastinator. I may stop by in a little while and say "hi!"

Aryaduta said...

Okey dokey! :-)

King Donald's Stooge said...

Hey, that's my line!