Sunday, October 14, 2007

"The Middle Class Express"

7 comments:

Aryaduta said...

Jackson, this comment is entirely unrelated to the post, but you've changed your profile picture! :-)

You look great! However, where's your smile? I think you look quite mischievous without it, but then again, that's not necessarily a bad thing! ;-)

I don't think that your hair is too short at all; it's a good cut for you. Also, are your eyes blue? They look blue in the picture, but I can't tell. (My parents still use dial-up, so images aren't necessarily that clear and crisp.)

Thanks for posting your picture, and I'd love to see your smile! :-)

Aryaduta said...

P.S. I don't know why you're always worrying about your age. If I didn't know any better, then I would have guessed that you were in your early 20s! ;-)

It must be because you don't use soap to wash your face! :-P

King Donald's Stooge said...

Ha! Ha! Actually, that picture is about a year old. I have changed a bit, I think.

Smile? If I smile then I might break my face (or the camera)!

But you're a sweetheart to say such nice things about me. I think I'm blushing. And for the record, I don't use soap to clean my face. That is a BIG no-no.

Since I just woke up (I don't know why so early), I guess I should go take a nice, hot bubble bath.

King Donald's Stooge said...

Oh yeah, after re-reading your post, yes, my eyes are blue. Ha! Ha!

Aryaduta said...

Your eyes are blue! :-)

I've always had a thing for blue eyes. I wish that my eyes were a more exciting color than brown, but you have to work with what you have.

You should smile, and I doubt that it will break your face or the camera! :-P

Early? You woke up when it was almost noon! The day is almost over already! :-P

King Donald's Stooge said...

Believe it or not, but I find brown eyes to be very hot. There is something about a guy who has dark features, such as hair and eyes. It's just yummy!

Interesting.

Maybe I should have Hillary come pick me up in the Middle Class Express, and we'll layover in Penn's Woods.

King Donald's Stooge said...

And yes, noon is early on a weekend. I spent the week before getting up at 6am! That is murder on my system.