Tuesday, October 02, 2007

This quarter's figures

Tentative figures for the presidential campaigns of Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama show promising growth for the Democratic Party, overall.

Hillary anticipates reporting $27 million for the third quarter. Obama is hoping for $20 million. I think it is great that these candidates have raised almost $50 million for their campaigns.

I believe we will see the rift between Obama and Clinton widen in the next quarter; of course, in Hillary's favor. The money is starting to show the true colors of the Democratic Party. We want Hillary to be on our ticket and lead us to victory in '08!

2 comments:

Aryaduta said...

If I'm not mistaken, you're responsible for at least $1,500 of Hillary's $27 million! ;-)

I'm glad to see that Hillary is doing well. Of course, we have to give props to Obama, too!

If things continue to go this well, you might end up working for the Clinton Administration in some capacity. Wouldn't that be exciting?! :-)

King Donald's Stooge said...

I was one of many who wanted Hillary to run in 2004, but being the great politician she is, she understood it was more important to bide her time and earn her battle scars in the Senate.

I'd love to work for the Hillary Administration. It would be like a dream that has come true. Certainly, it'd be a great stepping stone for my own political career!