Saturday, October 13, 2007

Obama: "I see the world differently than Clinton"

I bet Senator Obama does see the world differently than Senator Clinton. Obviously, his vision is a bit obscured by being left behind in her dust!

Many pundits are pairing Clinton with Obama for the White House in 2008. I'm not so sure I see this match happening (or working). Of course, my vice-presidential pairing for Clinton is obvious: Al Gore.

After the Nobel Peace Prize committee released Al Gore as one of its recipients for this year, it only pushes Gore to the forefront of the world's attention again. Despite his choice not to enter his own candidacy for the presidency, his name recognition beats many of the candidates who are actually running for the office. It's almost like getting beat by someone posthumously.

I definitely believe it would bring about a very interesting presidential season if Hillary Clinton and Al Gore team up for the White House.

ClintonGore08

No comments: