Monday, October 01, 2007

Putting my money where my loud mouth is

Last night, I gave again to the Hillary Clinton campaign. (I get a rush when I spend money, so maybe I did it for that reason too.) But I really believe in the direction that Hillary has set for America, through her vision and strength. She is surely the best candidate for the job, bar none.


Hillary Clinton for President to me show details
Sep 30 (18 hours ago)

Thank you for your contribution to Hillary Clinton for President. We deeply appreciate your support. If you have any questions about your contribution please contact us atmailto:atcontributions@hillaryclinton.com.

==========================

YOUR CONTRIBUTION RECEIPT:

DATE: September 30, 2007 10:54 PM EDT
NAME: XXXXXXXXXXX
ADDRESS: XXXXXXXXXXX
Louisville, KY 40221
AMOUNT: $1,500

===========================
Contributions to Hillary Clinton for President are not deductible for federal income tax purposes. Corporate contributions are prohibited by law. Paid for by
Hillary Clinton for President, 4420 North Fairfax Drive, Arlington, VA 22203

1 comment:

Aryaduta said...

I get a rush when I inject heroin, but a rush is a rush, isn't it? :-P

A good college friend of mine is from Louisville. She always gives me a hard time because I can't say Louisville probably. I pronounce it "Loo-ee-ville." You people say something along the lines of "Loo-uh-vulle." I'll never understand that! :-P