Thursday, October 04, 2007

John McCain, can we get brutal?


Senator John McCain (R-AZ) is a scary individual to me. Not only are his politics startling and rather passé, but his recent general appearance has started to really creep me out, also.

A recent picture of the senator gives him the appearance of either being a Johnny Cash impersonator or someone dressed for a fashion victim's funeral. The sunglasses alone tell the story--not to mention the outfit--of a person heading for doom.

I have commented to my brother that Senator McCain reminds me of a mummy. So sometimes I refer to him simply as "The Mummy," which gets a giggle out of my brother, because only he knows to whom I am referring.

This picture of him really reinforces my supposition that he is mummy-like. I mean look at his rather pale, other-worldly colored skin and his wisp of super white hair-like, by-product coif.
Simply, "yikes" is an apt descriptor. I guess he makes a festive addition to the Republican Party for Halloween, however.

2 comments:

Aryaduta said...

I'm not a big fan of Senator McCain, and I take it that your brother is also a member of the Democratic camp? If so, does he share your enthusiasm for Hillary Clinton?

I can't help but be amused by your description of him, although it is quite accurate! :-P

King Donald's Stooge said...

Yes, he is a big fan of Hillary. But then he likes to be like me. Unfortunately, he can't vote in the upcoming election. He is only 16.

Sometimes he puts my liberalism to shame, I must admit.