The due administration of justice is the firmest pillar of good Government.
Congratulations! That's quite an accomplishment, but it makes my 26 posts look paltry. I guess I have some catching up to do! :-)
Yeah, come on! What are you waiting for?! You can catch up to me.
Let's not forget the fact that you have a 3-year lead on me! That's a pretty big gap to close! :-P
Psh! Three years is nothing! Okay, maybe you have a point. I have no doubt, however, that you'll celebrate your 700th post too, in the future.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Congratulations! That's quite an accomplishment, but it makes my 26 posts look paltry. I guess I have some catching up to do! :-)
Yeah, come on! What are you waiting for?! You can catch up to me.
Let's not forget the fact that you have a 3-year lead on me! That's a pretty big gap to close! :-P
Psh! Three years is nothing! Okay, maybe you have a point.
I have no doubt, however, that you'll celebrate your 700th post too, in the future.
Post a Comment