Saturday, January 12, 2008

Scandal rocks America!

OMG! Someone call The National Enquirer. It has come to the attention of thousands of teenage fans--and the media--that Hannah Montana, to wit: Miley Cyrus, uses a body double during her live stage performances!

Where is the humanity?!

Puhhhhh-lease! I am sick to death of hearing and reading about this story. Who over the age of puberty cares? If that is all she has to worry about, then I'd say she is a pretty stable individual, considering the state of affairs of other teenage superstars.

So come on, cut the girl's managers, choreographers, stage managers, etc., some slack!

1 comment:

Aryaduta said...

I like the idea of the microfilm, briefcase, and sunglasses, but I'll admit to you now that I'd still go to the XXX store whether or not I'm selling state secrets! :-P

Send me an e-mail sometime. My e-mail address is listed in my Blogger profile. As an added incentive, it's the only way that you'll be able to keep in touch with me from now on! :-P

I hope you're doing well, and that you're kids aren't giving you too much grief! :-)