With only a few short hours left to go before the results of the Iowa 2008 caucuses will be known, polls show a very tight race among the top candidates in both political parties. It is certain to be a nail-biter as the hours and minutes wane this evening.
The election seems rather tight between Clinton, Obama, and Edwards, but I am still putting my bets on Hillary to win the Democratic caucus, although it will not be easy. Even though some people have expressed their desire to support Obama, in the end they will be swayed by experience and determination, rather than simply grandiose ideas with no substance.
As for the Republicans, it would seem to be a tight race between Mitt Romney and Mike Huckabee. I am predicting that Romney will narrowly defeat Huckabee, though.
The final answer, however, must come from the voters of Iowa themselves. I'm just sitting on the sidelines waiting like everyone else.
No comments:
Post a Comment