Wednesday, July 04, 2007

I met Hillary & Bill Clinton at Dairy Queen

I really didn't meet the Clintons at Dairy Queen, but some people did yesterday.

In a unique presentation, the Hillary Clinton campaign has launched HillCam, which allows visitors to Hillary's website to see her and Bill's unvarnished adventures, as they campaign across Iowa this week.

In the video clip, you see Bill Clinton ordering a "grilled chicken and a big ice tea...lots of ice." During the time it takes to fill their order, you see them meeting and greeting the unsuspecting DQ patrons.

In the end, you see Hillary pick her sunglasses from the drink station and take a big old drink of her large DQ drink, which is wrapped in a napkin to absorb the sweat. (It must have been a hot day in Iowa!)

Now I want something from Dairy Queen!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MY BROTHER DAIVID AND HIS WIFE AND BABY DAUTER GOT TO SEE HIM AND TALK TO HIM FOR A WHILE AND BILL COMENTED ON HOW CUTE AND HOW PEFECT DAVIDS BABYS HEAD WAS

King Donald's Stooge said...

That's too much! Ha! Ha!