The due administration of justice is the firmest pillar of good Government.
Thursday, July 05, 2007
David Hasselhoff loves Wendy's
I've heard about the David Hasselhoff video of him eating a burger, while lying on the floor, drunk out of his mind.
Of course, I decided that it was high time I actually watched this video for myself.
At first, I thought, "Wow! This is really pathetic."
Then, after watching the video for about three minutes, it all made perfect sense to me. If my daughter's voice was so shrill and naggy, I'd resort to alcohol as an escape mechanism also.
It is obvious his daughter is the one making the video. I can appreciate why she did it. She wanted to show him how he behaves when he is drunk.
What I don't know understand, however, is how it ends up on websites, like YouTube.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment