I have read the commentary of several political opinionists who believe that she will select Senator Barack Obama for this important position. Now, firstly, she could do worse, I admit. I am not sure, though, she will follow in the footsteps of John Kerry, who was the Democratic nominee in 2004. As we all know, Kerry selected John Edwards for the important VP post, even after being rivals in the primaries.
No, Hillary has to do something different. Something a little sneaky, something a little unexpected.
If not Obama, then who will Hillary select?
The ultimate Republican hump busting ticket is simply: Hillary Clinton and Al Gore!
Although, Vice President Gore will not seek the Democratic presidential nomination--in his own right--doesn't mean he won't accept its vice-president slot. From the influential vice president's chair, he can work to bring important environmental issues into the limelight. And, of course, Gore is no stranger to being vice president, considering he served in the post from 1993-2001, under Bill Clinton.
It's a ticket that American can get behind!
ClintonGore 2008
Are you ready for change?
No comments:
Post a Comment