Thursday, June 28, 2007

Paris Hilton: High on Life

Speaking about her brief incarceration in the medical wing of a Los Angeles County jail, Paris Hilton brought up the great triumvirate of all post-jailhouse recants:
  • Drugs
  • Drinking
  • God

Those three things are important, because they are what the vast majority of Americans want to hear about when someone is released from jail. I don't know why people automatically assume that someone is saved once they exit jail. The question is always asked, "Did you find God while in jail?" I suppose if you said no, you are sentencing yourself--de facto--back to jail. On drugs, she said she didn't do any of those. I thought she was a real party girl. Is she trying to say it is all an act? As for drinking, she stated she only drinks a little bit. I suppose the times she was stopped for DUI were all good examples of when she had been drinking a little bit.

No comments: