Last night, during the CNN sponsored Democratic debate in New Hampshire, Senator Clinton made a succinct point about the Bush administration's current diplomatic view.
She said that they will send Secretary of State Condi Rice to different parts of the world, on occasion. And to drive her point home, even further, she said they send Dick Cheney, which, in her view, is "hardly diplomatic."
I agree completely with Hillary Clinton's view-point on this matter. Further, I believe her statement is a an attempt to show her own brand of personality, which is sweetly acerbic. It is dark and accurate, also. It goes further, from her campaign's competition to select a theme song, to show who Hillary is as an individual. I believe it is her drive to move from being the stuffy, autocratic, women's "libber" persona that she has been made out to be by certain elements in the media.
No comments:
Post a Comment