Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Arabs seek help from Jews

Why is that since Hamas has seized control of Gaza, that so many Palestinians have flocked to the Israeli begging for help?

It seems rather hypocritical--from my comfy vantage point--to see this kind of behavior. Frankly, it is bizarre. If I believe someone is the devil, then I am not going to go beg them for help when my own people go savage. Perhaps, they think if they can not appeal to God, then they can make a mutually satisfactory deal with the devil. I am not sure the devil, in this case, is going to be very receptive to their plight, since Israel has allowed them to sit at the border, stating that the people seeking passage through their territory are in no immediate danger.

I am not saying those people should be ignored or allowed to suffer, at all. Rather, it proves the majority of people in this area are not really enemies after all. If I can go ask someone, whom I see as a mortal enemy, for help, then they probably aren't as ominous as I allegedly believe them to be.

No comments: