Thursday, December 06, 2007

D & Me

It seems like such a long time that I have known Dwight, but in reality it has been only a few weeks. He is a very sweet and devilish person. In many ways he completes me as a person. We are perfect for each other. Unfortunately, we had a bit of a spat. I was a bit too harsh with him. I'm not even sure what the whole thing was about now, but I haven't heard from him in a few days.

His friend told me that he is sick, but I don't believe it. Another friend told me that he is upset at me (which I believe). I suppose I'll have to do what any self-respecting person would do in this situation which is go on my hands and knees and beg for his forgiveness. I thought about it a lot today. I miss being with him. I miss the feeling I get when I see him after being apart. I long for the touch of his soft, gentle hand when he holds mine. I want the butterflies in my stomach to return.

No comments: