Monday, September 01, 2008

Barack Obama: "Off limits!"

Speaking of his own child bride mother, Barack Obama said the children of candidates, and especially the children of children of candidates, are off limits to political attacks. Of course, he was referring to the glowing 17-year-old daughter of Republican vice president candidate, Governor Sarah Palin (AK), who is expecting her own baby out of wedlock.

Obama stated his own mother was 18 when she had him. I guess that sets a new level of acceptable motherhood for America's daughters, since his mother did it.

John McCain is trying to figure out when he knew about this. He has to ask his aides, of course, since he has no independent recollection of having been told about the pregnancy of his running mate's daughter.
Obama-Palin '08

(This blog was written while I was a little smashed on vodka...so I am not really responsible for its content, now am I?)

No comments: