Saturday, September 06, 2008

Bigfoot Spotted

I found Bigfoot camping in the woods behind my house! Can I be on CNN now, too?

Someone has claimed to have found a fossilized Bigfoot footprint. It would seem that an amateur archaeologist in Tennessee found the mysterious item on his property.

He claims the imprint is 15-inches long and 11-inches across. That certainly does sound large. In the picture provided by the individual, you can clearly see what appears to be an imprint of a large foot, which includes toes.

This is on the tail end of another story regarding two men who claimed to have found an intact specimen of Bigfoot in the hills of Georgia. That account, though, turned out to be exaggerated and completely false. It was just some guys trying to have some "fun."

Which is why I think this guy with the footprint is trying to have a little "fun" as well.

When the CNN trucks show up at my house, I'll be sure to show them the Bigfoot "nest" that is next to the backyard.

No comments: