Thursday, July 03, 2008

Fucktards on the Highway

Being a fool, I watched the news and believed that fewer people were traveling this holiday season because of high gas prices. I went out for a little drive--no where in particular, really. Guess what? There were lots and lots of people on the road!

What really infuriates me is how other drivers expect you to conform to their schedule. Apparently, many drivers believe that by driving 25mph in a 55mph zone, with their windows down, they are going to increase their miles-per-gallon exponentially. That is stupid, but it is commonly accepted as fact, I have found. All that kind of foolishness does is get you "cussed out" by me. I am getting to where I love to blow my horn when I get behind someone creeping along. Blow, blow, blow that horn!

Admittedly, I told one lady she needed to go home and "park [her] fucking car up [her] ass" if she couldn't drive any faster than she was. It may be road rage, but it makes me feel so much better to let people know what I am feeling on the inside. Why should I care? Other drivers could care less about my feelings when they are weaving into traffic, cutting me off, and then driving 20+mph below the speed limit. Who died and made them king of the highway, anyhow?

No comments: