Sunday, September 30, 2007

An evening with an old friend

This afternoon, I spent part of my evening with an old friend.

He's a very light, whimsical friend, who comes around once in a while. I always get a jolt of excitement when I see him. He stands out among the others he's around. When I finally find myself alone with him in complete seclusion, he likes to tickle my nose with his delicate aroma, and then he excites my taste buds with his creamy, completely natural, oh so refreshing sweetness.

Mmm!

Even now, all that he is lingers on my lips and my tongue.

(scroll down)





His name is Häagen-Dazs Raspberry Sorbet.

(And you're a pervert! Shame!)

3 comments:

Aryaduta said...

I certainly wasn't thinking about raspberry sorbet! :-P

Have you ever thought about writing a trashy romance novel? I think you have a knack for it! ;-)

King Donald's Stooge said...

Yes, I knew it was kind of mean, but fun at the same time.

As a matter of fact, I decided to write down some of my ideas and experiences a while back in narrative form. Interestingly, my story became rather smutty. I suppose when you're a seemingly repressed teacher, then somehow your psyche finds outlets to express itself.

Aryaduta said...

Smutty isn't necessarily bad. A little smut now and then is good for you. It gets the ol' ticker going! Besides, it wouldn't be good for a repressed teacher such as yourself to keep everything bottled up! :-P