Friday, December 22, 2006

Trump v. O'Donnell

Last night, I was watching CNN's Larry King Live, which is the normal for me to check out at 9pm; however, I was greatly amused, and then disgusted, by what I heard.

Firstly, it was funny because there was a lot of name calling. We had Donald Trump, on his private plane en route from New York to Florida, talking live to Larry via phone. Yes, I was drawn in by the initial absurdity of it all. Then I thought, this sounds like a tirade my students sometimes go on at school when they can't get along with another student. Instead of this person being 12, he is probably 60!

I learned that Rosie O'Donnell is a lying, immoral, cheating, no talent, whose only redeeming quality is her girlfriend. Then from the video clip of Rosie, we find out that Donald Trump is a blood sucking elitist, bankrupt, decadent scallywag, with a really bad comb-over as a wig, who apparently has no redeeming qualities, except maybe his ex-wives.

Trump says he is going to sue O'Donnell for slander. Of course, he did her no favors by calling her a slob, fat ass, disgusting, and untalented on national television either. I suspect a case like this would be dismissed as both parties being mutually liable for slander. In addition, I'd give them a piece of advise, "Grow the hell up!"

Case dismissed!

No comments: