Sunday, September 17, 2006

Does anyone else remember?

I was just thinking this morning, while reading the Baghdad trench plan, about the guy they killed a few months ago. I forget his name (because he was so important), but he was the leader of al Qaida in Iraq. Anyhow, my question is this: how come we forgot about him? If you recall, when they killed him, and then recovered his personal belongings, like his cell phone, they found some interesting things on it. His cell phone directory had the numbers of top officials in the new Iraqi parliament saved in it. Hmmmmmmmm....???

I wonder if that could have been a convenient cover-up by the Bush Administration? I find it highly likely. It would be a major setback, not to mention slap-in-the-face, for Bush if al Qaida had compatriots in the democratically elected, Bush backed Iraqi government. I guess sometimes it is best to forget these things. *wink*

No comments: