After hearing all the press in recent days about the war in Iraq and the loss of military life and the life of those innocent Iraqi citizens, I don't think we can support the increase of military personnel in Iraq.
It is illogical and irresponsible to increase the number of soldiers in Iraq. Recently, we have seen an increase of attacks aimed at Western interests, specifically American, by an elite number of Iraqi and foreign insurgents.
We must not overlook the simple fact that we did not have a logical reason to invade Iraq in the first place, except for a son's misplaced rage.
I offer Senator John F. Kerry as a viable alternative to King George. Please visit Senator Kerry's website and review his positions on important issues: http://www.johnkerry.com
In addition to the Presidency, I offer Dr. Daniel Mongiardo as an alternative to Jim Bunning (R-KY). Mr. Bunning is senator simply because he falls into the Mitch McConnell political machine. It's time that we have a senator that stands outside the McConnell vacuum. Please visit: http://www.drdan2004.com to learn more about Dr. Mongiardo.
No comments:
Post a Comment