Sunday, December 14, 2014

Mirvaso Topical Gel, Part 4

Last week, was the "healing week." On Monday, I experienced another embarrassing flare-up on my cheeks, but it was short lived, compared to the previous episode of flushing. Monday was my last visit from the complete face redness.

Last week, I did notice that my face is very dry. My skin is sensitive and I have been using products to correct that issue. As of this posting, my face feels rather normal compared to where I was at last week. Before, I had pain, then stinging, and now all of that has subsided. I think once the dryness is alleviated, then my red-face will be done. I'll see where I am at in the coming weeks.

I have done research online and noticed there are few resources about Mirvaso and Onreltea. I did see the big, red banana in a Mirvaso commercial posted on YouTube. Yes, that was my face after using Mirvaso! Geez!

I would be interested in receiving comments from other people who have used it and are experiencing positive results from its application. I want to use it and have the beneficial results remain. I am tempted to try it again over my Christmas holiday break, but I am not so sure. Perhaps, if I used moisturizers with it to abet the dry skin. Also, I wonder if using a single pea-size on my face would alleviate the extreme reaction?

It's under consideration! Until then, enjoy the red banana. Ha! Ha! It looks wrong!

No comments: