It's hard to believe it has been more than ten days since I started taking isotretinoin for my acne. Now on day eleven, I am still chugging along with many of the same symptoms I discussed in my previous blog.
I am still experiencing acne; although, in a milder form. I have developed acne on my lower and upper lips, but it isn't too bad. I didn't have acne there before. The areas that were formerly inhabited by cystic acne are still in retreat with no sign of return. I just wish the hyperpigmentation would fade more quickly, though.
In other news, I took two pills on Friday. I thought I would see how I reacted. I did not notice any difference in physical side-effects to the 80mg of isotretinoin. I debated on whether or not to take a double dose tonight, but I decided not to do it, since I am feeling a bit sickly. Maybe tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment