I am still marching forward in my combat against acne! I have taken almost seven doses of isotretinoin, since last Friday.
Over these three days, I have experienced what I consider to be typical side-effects from this drug. I have noticed my face has a reddish color to it (like when you're in the sun for 10 minutes in noon sun during summer), my shoulders and upper arms feel achy and weak, and tiredness (but that could just be work).
On day 3, I was excited because I woke up with any new acne. During these last three days, however, I have broken out slightly. On the bright side, though, this acne reminds me of those small little pimples I used to get. I haven't experienced anything remotely like the cystic acne of recent months.
It's still a good thing. After my fourteenth dose--or so--I am thinking about trying a double dose day.
Baby steps!
No comments:
Post a Comment