Saturday, October 25, 2008

Sarah Palin goes rogue

Good for Sarah Palin. I'm glad to see she is willing to break free of the John McCain mold. Perhaps, one Republican really gets it. I think she is lining herself up for a shot at the White House in 2012. I don't think she will get it, however. But I wish her luck.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the McCain camp has been sending mixed signals since it's inception... it seems like Sarah Palin is giving up on trying to keep up with McCain's constant political wavering

King Donald's Stooge said...

I agree with you. John McCain has had to climb a very steep mountain during this election cycle. It just isn't the year for any Republican to win the White House. George W. Bush's policies were instrumental in making sure that did happen.

Organic Meatbag said...

Hockey Moms everywhere unite in 2012!