The character, Kramer, is in some "hot" water with the black community. After reading some comments from CNN about his recent bigot-inspired tirade, he is quite evil and despicable. Apparently, this Kramer guy has deeply eroded away the fabric of racial unity in this nation. I didn't realize what an impact a supporting character from a 1990s situational-comedy could have on our nation. (Please note my sarcasm.)
Admittedly, I never watched Seinfeld. I never got into it. I would watch five minutes of it and I was bored. I guess I'm different from the other 99% of Americans who apparently adore it.
I'm not saying people should be racist, at all. I'm saying, it is a single incident, from a single person's bigoted mouth. He's not the president of the United States, nor is he waging racial unrest through his unsolicited comments. Let's let it go people. I'm tired of hearing it; I'm tired of hearing people make it my problem. I never used the racial epithet on stage at a Los Angeles club.
Let him get his counseling for anger management and racial bigotry. If that doesn't work he can check himself into a rehab resort/spa for alcoholism and finger his priest who sexually molested him as a youth.
No comments:
Post a Comment