Monday, August 08, 2005

Energy Bill

One good thing to come from the Congress and George Bush in a long time is the modification to the daylight saving time.

I am a bit giddy about the fact that my clock won't be moving back and forth so much in 2007. I have heard lots of opinions for and against the change. Actually, I promote that we adopt the "summer" time all year long! Now that is a bit radical, but I believe that extra time in the evening is much better than it being daylight at 5am when I'm asleep. Now I concede that I am serving my own personal interest, but isn't everyone?

I believe there will be a day when time changes will be abolished. It is difficult for people to acclimate to a new time. I know that I always feel bad when it comes time to change the clock. Either I am getting up later or earlier than I am used to. Besides, there is nothing more depressing than night coming at 5pm in winter! Everyone has to agree with that!

I am pro-sunlight!

No comments: