Thursday, February 10, 2005

Achtung! Achtung!

Last night, I was watching South Park on Comedy Central, when it occurred to me that Cartman's spoof on Adolf Hitler was exactly what is happening to us in the United States. Standing before the deer-eyed crowd, Cartman delivered a message that wasn't quite clear but it sounded super duper and the crowd agreed out of sheer ignorance to follow him and chant his anti-Semitic slogan (they though they were speaking Aramaic, like Jesus in the Passion) as the marched up Main Street, South Park, in front of Kyle's temple.

Okay, now you are asking, what the hell does this have to do with anything? But give me a moment....

That self-righteous Bush sycophant, now Secretary of State, has given the good word that Iran is next on Bush's chop. Now, that is a bit grandiose and arrogant, don't you think? Bush invaded Iraq and it is still a haven for terrorism and all-around hell hole, but he is ready to invade another,more stable, nation! What the fuck?! The disgusting part is most Americans will agree, but I have to interject my Hitler parable here....

In the late 1930s, Hitler set out to "unite" Europe under the brand of the Nazi emblem, and he said it was for their own good. It was for Austria's own good to return to the Fatherland, but what about Poland? Obviously, it was for their own good too! Basically, if you stood in the way of Hitler's agenda you were deemed an enemy and he destroyed you. France kow-towed before the might of the Nazi war machine, as Hitler's motorcade passed along the Champs d'Elysées in Paris, in order to preserve themselves and bide their time. Right!

The United States is now bringing "liberty" and "democracy" to the world. Too bad if you don't want, we're going to ram it down your goddam neck, so get over it, or die! That's the democratic way, right?

So, Iraq has fallen into the armpit of the world, thanks to King George. Iran is soon to follow...then North Korea. Wow! It sounds relatively easy, right? I don't think Iran will be so easily curbed as Iraq was. The Iranians I know would rather have a corn cob accented with jagged, rusty nails rammed up their ass before they'd give up one inch of their country for any reason, especially to a godless nation, like United States.

Is King George doing what is right? I don't think so! I think it comes down to one simple fact: if we go into Iran the United States Congress has to do what is right and proper and remove George's throne before we have our asses kicked by the rest of the world! Oh it can happen. Especially, if you are fighting a three-pronged war with an exhausted military (not to mention the war on terror! Whatever happened to that war?!).

Finally, I have to say thank you to the boys of South Park for teaching us all a valuable lesson! And thank you to Stan and Kenny for teaching us that the Passion wasn't that great of a movie! God, I thought I was the only person in America who thought this! Phew!

No comments: