I suppose some people may think it is good for your car to tell you its problems. I agree...sort of.
It's fine to let me know that a problem may exist, but it doesn't have to tell me every time I tap the brake, or even start the ignition.
I have a Mercedes ML350. It likes to tell me that it needs the rear lights fixed, it needs the brakes fixed, and it wants me to check its oil level.
Okay?
Those are all things I'll get around to eventually (I hope). But, for example, each time you touch the brakes an annoying beep sound goes off and a reminder message goes up on the dashboard screen about the brakes! It doesn't matter if it has told me that 40 times in the last ten minutes; it's going to do it!
Come on! What happened to cars that just threw up a vague symbol on the dash and left you guessing?
No comments:
Post a Comment