Friday, May 21, 2010

Day 6 on 10mg of Lexapro

Last weekend, I stepped down my dose of Lexapro from 20mg a day to 10mg. At first, I felt a sense of euphoria and increased energy. As the days have come and gone that sense of energy and euphoria is turning into a cloud of despair.

I could ball my eyes out right now. I have no good reason to do so. I just feel hollow on the inside. It is as if my whole life has fallen apart, and I am so completely alone. I can live with the mania, but not the depression. It's like the lights are on, but I am sitting in absolute darkness.

Oddly, I find myself thinking about people and minor things they have done to upset me. Yes, they are minor things, but right now they feel like betrayals on an enormous scale. Things that ordinarily I wouldn't think twice about, but they are weighing heavily on my mind tonight.

UGH!

No comments: