Saturday, November 05, 2005

Royal Visit

My, my...I seem to have a lot to catch up today!

I love the hype that goes along with Prince Charles' visit to the U.S. The people on tv say that he, and his new wife, does not have the fortitude and star-power he had with Diana. They report no one is watching what is going on and no one really cares. Now, come on! Just by reporting this story 10,000 times in one day supports the exact opposite!

Also, I was flipping through the channels and Larry King was doing a show just on them! I think a man, who will be king, needs a sort of subdued limelight. He mustn't create too much rhetoric or invite criticism. Finally, the "Cinderella" quality of his life is gone and the reality of his real situation can be understood.

Isn't that what is mommy always wanted?

No comments: