I say "finally!" Someone has stood up against the Bush machine and forced them to put on their brakes! I am talking about Dick Cheney's chief-of-staff, Scooter. Finally, a big fish is pulled out of Bush Pond to flop and squirm on the ground! I just hope his indictment leads to more flopping!
"I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Ms. Lewinsky." That is the quote which drove Bill Clinton to impeachment in the United States House of Representatives. He was found liable for perjury by the House and sent for trial before the Senate, which thankfully acquitted him of any wrongdoing.
It seems that when your political party controls the Congress and the White House you can seemingly be above the Constitution of the United States. Basically you are free to do as you please, much like a dictator (sounds strangely familiar...i.e., Saddam).
I am not one to really predict the future (or am I?), but it seems to me if in 2006 the Congress reverts to Democratic control there may be a coup against Mr. George. He could be impeached by the House and tried before the Senate! What a glorious day it would be!
Thinking about a man who got a blowjob in the White House from his intern, and a man who lied to start a war that has cost us hundreds of billions of dollars and thousands of Americans' lives, I'll make the man who screwed America accountable!
No comments:
Post a Comment