Yesterday, I made the mistake of sitting outside for an extended period of time. Of course, that was more than enough time for my nose to be filled with pollen, which caused me to have a very bad night! I'm still reeling from the effects.
My eyes are itchy, my head is exploding, my nose is running, my throat is scratchy, I feel like I could puke, I have no physical energy, and even my back hurts! (What's up with that?) Spring and fall always bring these symptoms to me. I don't know what else to do, when it comes to treating these symptoms. I have an air purifier in my bedroom, that is supposed to remove allergens. I think it does a pretty good job, but it can't remove everything. On the pharmaceutical side I have been taking a plethora of drugs. I am currently taking Prednisone 10mg, Singulair 10mg, Flonase 50mcg, and Allegra 180mg. Last night, I added 400mg of Advil to the list. I thought about Benadryl, but that may be redundant, since Allegra is an antihistamine. I may take Benadryl tonight; it will help me sleep.
I don't know what else I can throw at it! I won't be going outside unless I absolutely have to, that is for sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment