I have had all I can stand of the California mother of octuplets plus six for a grand total of fourteen!
If she refuses "free" nanny service, then let her refuse it. You can't force someone to accept your gift, even if you are Dr. Phil. You can't blame someone for not wanting news cameras and microphones in their living room, even if they are there thanks to Gloria Allred.
If octomommy is unable to tend to her spawn, then the state can remove those children from the home and place them in foster care.
Personally, it sounds as if she is in-over-her-head with this whole thing. I don't get it. She has no money, yet she was able to afford costly fertility treatments, which allowed her to conceive her eight children. Does Medicaid pay for those as well? It must, because from what I can deduce she is financially broke. (Even moreso now.) The government should look into this whole case.
But who knows, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment